In this episode we discuss a topic that has become increasingly relevant in our personal lives, so we decided to revisit it! In our marriages, our jobs, our relationships, and all the roles we each hold, how do we FIND HAPPINESS in ourselves? What happens when the job changes or the relationship ends? Or your kids move out? Who are you? What truly makes you happy? We get personal as we chat about our (ongoing) journeys to finding wholeness in ourselves and the immediate effect it’s had on our lives, our relationships and jobs.
– You are a whole person as yourself and you find it in you. You don’t find it in other people, or things. Other people and roles cannot complete you or your happiness. It’s important to know whose you are before you can answer who you are.
– This is not just a female issue but a human issue.
– What happens when the job changes or the relationship ends? Or your kids move out? Who are you? What truly makes you happy? What is your real identity?
– You are so much more than your job title. You were put on this earth to do so much more. You are not just here to punch a time clock and collect a check.
– What does it look like to show up to a relationship as a complete and whole person?
– How to find happiness
spending time with yourself
honoring the things that make you happy, big and small
Ask yourself what fires you up? What lights you up? And go live that passion.
Do something bigger than you. Add massive value to this world. Give back.
Live in gratitude. It is the secret for everything.
– We all have to retire from making someone else happy. It’s our job to be whole. Showing up whole for this world is the best gift you can give back to the world.
– Happiness is a constant choice. It’s not a destination. You have to choose happiness every single day.